Wanna do business travel better?
With Southwest® you can.
We make it easy.
You may qualify for a tier experience with us now through March 31, 2023.
Your company’s partnership with Southwest Airlines® may make you eligible for a promotional upgrade to A-List status for 90 days. You'll be able to extend A-List status for an additional 12 months if you qualify. Enter below!
Two ways you can extend promotional A-List status:
- You must book and complete two round trip qualifying flights1 or four one-way qualifying flights.1
- Earn 5,333 tier qualifying points from your qualifying flights1 booked and flown between your enrollment date for this promotion and end of your 90-day promotional period.
Subject to restrictions. See terms and conditions at https://www.southwest.com/businesstierexperience/.
Sign up for Rapid Rewards here.
- Priority boarding
- 25 percent Rapid Rewards points earning bonus on qualifying flights1
- Same-day standby2
- Priority Lane and Express Lane3
- Dedicated phone line
(includes A-List benefits)
- 100 percent Rapid Rewards points earning bonus on qualifying flights1
- Free inflight WiFi4
Our easy boarding process will get you in the air faster.
Check boarding pass for group and position.
Sit back and relax until your group is called.
When your group is called, stand by appropriate column.
Board and feel free to choose any open seat.
Want to get the seat you want? EarlyBird Check-In®12 will automatically check you into your flight for a better boarding position and earlier access to overhead bins.
Ready to book?
Talk to your Travel Manager to see what special discounts you could potentially receive by using your company’s eligible booking tools with Southwest.